following the latest announcements regarding COVID related measures for bars and clubs, we, the staff at Tibetan Bar Morzine would like to
• reassure you by giving you a tour of all the safety protocols that are in place
• explain that we sadly will have to change the way we operate with our table plan and customer flow at least for the time being until we hopefully get back to normal as soon as possible.
We know that the lively, fun Apres-ski atmosphere in Morzine is a large part of your ski holiday, and want to make sure that we bring you something extra special this winter, in accordance with the rules
As the restrictions have changed recently we have revised our COVID 19 policy, please read below.
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLES
- We have a full serviced our air conditioning system.
- Cashless payement system
- Our toilets will be checked and cleaned every hour.
- All COVID procedures will be strictly respected,social distancing when possible.
- Hand sanitiser is available upon your arrival at the venue for everyone, both staff and guests.
- Floor and bar staff to wear masks during service
- Gloves to be worn when checking and cleaning all high risk zone.
TABLE PLAN & CUSTOMER FLOW RULES
- Our new table plan is now designed to maximise the number of guest seated according to the new government rules published on the 8/12/2021, and also avoids guests being placed too closely next to one another
- Customers : Customers are legally required to come and be checked by our security staff, a prove of a valid QR code/ pass sanitaire is required and the wearing of the mask in throughout the whole venue when not seated.
- Arriving at Tibetan: We ask for the whole party to have arrived no later than 30 minutes after the start of your booking time, after which we reserve the right to release additional tables to walk ins.
- If you’re running late do not phone but instead email at email@example.com and our host will be able to respond directly.
- Due to the reduction of the capacity of the venue ( following the government rules on the 8th of December 2021), the Tibetan will from now on encourage guests to book a table in advance, of course we will have tables available for walk ins but on a first come, first served basis rule.
- We will keep small standing areas at the best of our abilities.
- Table booking will be available through our website and on Facebook.
Please rest assured that despite the new COVID rules instorated recently by the french government, The Tibetan will still happy to welcome all our guests this winter, our reputation for a great atmosphere , good service and one of the best extensive spirit list in town including a large selection of premium gin, signature cocktails and beers will be at your disposal.
This winter you’ll also find a selection of Tapas and a nightly schedule of the very best Band and DJs in Morzine.(from legal recommendations from the 8/12/2021 you will sadly not be allowed to dance )
- We will now open from midday in case of bad weather with a selection of food at your disposition.
- All sports events will be shown on a large screen.